- Public Health Nursing, Kathlynn Northrup-Snyder, PhD, MSN, BSN, TCB: Room 218
1430-1520 Breakout Session 4
- Get to Know Nurses: A Round Table Forum, CC Building: Fir Room Featuring: - Susan King, MS, RN, CEN, FAAN - Larlene Dunsmuir, MS, ANP-C, FNP, DNP Candidate - Joni Schaper, RN BSN
- Life as a New Nurse: A Round Table Forum, TCB: Room 213 Featuring: - John Simpkin, RN - Jesse Kennedy, RN - Mariah Blodgett, RN, BSN - Kelcie Collins, RN, BSN - Karen Christensen, RN, BSN
- Which Drugs to Use to Keep the Beat? An ECG Session, Zoe Anastas, RN, BSN, MPH, PCCN, CC Building: Cafeteria
- Nursing with Passion and Impact, Kathlynn Northrup-Snyder, PhD, MSN, BSN, TCB: Room 218
1530-1600 Closing Ceremony, CC Building: Cafeteria Closing Speaker:
- Jesse Kennedy, RN Current National Student Nurses' Association (NSNA) President
1610-1750 House of Delegates, CC Building: Cafeteria Featuring the 2014 OSNA Board of Directors Slated Candidates: -President: Janna Mae Boren -Vice President: Meghan Wuichet -Community Outreach: Wendy Mundell
Board Member positions remain available! Run from the floor! Interested? Please speak to a current OSNA Board of Director’s member, or consult the flyer contained within the convention program.
_______________________________________________________________ See you Saturday! - Your OSNA Board of Directors _____________________________________________________
Friday, February 21st, 2014:
1800-1930 Council of School Presidents (COSP), CC Building: Cafeteria (**Attention COSP attendees: Dinner provided, courtesy of Hurst Review Services)
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.