ELECTIONS WERE HELD AT THE 2019 OSNA ANNUAL CONVENTION
on February 16, 2019
All OSNA members can run for board of directors positions. Please consider running for office next year!
OSNA will accept applications for:
- VICE PRESIDENT
- COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR
- ANNUAL CONVENTION DIRECTOR
- NOMINATIONS AND ELECTIONS DIRECTOR
- MEMBERSHIP DIRECTOR
- BREAK THROUGH TO NURSING DIRECTOR
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH DIRECTOR
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
How Do I Run?
1. Please review the duties and responsibilities of this position as stated in position description.
2. Fill out the Candidate Information and Intent to Run form (nomination/application form) below.
3. Submit Proof of current student status in an Oregon nursing program (upload letter from Dean or Faculty Advisor, or upload a copy of your most recent term class registration).
4. Prepare a 1 minute pitch that you will give either in person or via video to the members at the next election (State Convention 2019). Some things to consider including may be:
Who you are
Why you would be the best candidate
What you wish to accomplish during your term
5. Register to attend the next conference.
6. Recruit some classmates to become members so they can VOTE for you and bring them with you to the next conference so they cast their vote!
If you have problems filling out the form below, or have questions about the open positions or the elections process, please contact OSNA Director of Nominations & Elections, Caroline Allison at email@example.com